Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sassy Baby Mealtime on the Go Feeding Set

I am writing my first review about this Sassy set because it's indispensable. I am unabashedly OCD about keeping all the parts together because I cannot fly without it.

Each piece has a leak-proof lid and the spoon snaps right in to the lid. The lids can be difficult to keep track of on the plane with wiggly toddlers who like to throw things, so I did mark it down slightly on the frazzle meter. But having a cute, all in one, feeding system that's leak-proof soooo makes up for it. And it's small enough to pack into a toddler backpack so Jr. can carry his own lunch.

I usually pack frozen peas in one of the smaller containers (yes, the green one, OCD again...) to keep the entire thing cold until meal time.

Price: $5.99
Frazzle Meter: .5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment