Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Quick Tip Tuesday

My criteria for airline amusement is it has to be small, quiet, relatively inexpensive (read: replaceable), and something that will pass inspection (no toy guns, things filled with water or gel, etc.)  I love to shop educational toy stores because they usually have lots of small toys in bins for under $5 and small sticker books full of re-positionable stickers.  Another favorite is the dollar isle at Target.  You can find masks, crayons, wooden toys, all kinds of stuff if you keep your eye out.  But, my all time favorite place for this kind of shopping is the party store.  Talk about cheap!  20 plastic Slinkies for $2?  Sign me up!  It's also where I first found the best airplane toy of all time.  I've since found them at Wal-Mart, Target, and Oriental Trading Co. but you'll always find them at party stores.  Now, go forth and shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment